The 'Bachelor' Who is Ashley Salter?

Ashley S has made a strange impression on this season of The Bachelor. Is she one of the crazies? Let's get to know her.

Who is Ashley Salter?


Age: 24
Occupation: Hair Stylist
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Height: 5'7"
Tattoos: None
Can't live without: Lip gloss, coffee, my journal, people I love, sunshine

Biggest date fear: Having nothing to talk about

I love it when my date shares intimate conversation.

I hate it when my date is constantly on the phone.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Help my uncle and my grandmother...and of course buy some amazing Italian shoes.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
Thumbelina, because she's persuaded by so many families to become a part of theirs, but in the end of the fairy tale she follows her heart. My favorite childhood story.

Top 3 all-time favorite movies?
Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sex and the City, and Seven Pounds.

What does being married mean to you?
It is the highest honor to a relationship and 100% commitment.

No comments: