'The Bachelor' Who is Trisha Vergo?

In tonight's finale of Bachelor Canada, Tim Warmels (who is very hunky) chooses between April Brockman, a realtor and Trisha Vergo, a beauty queen. While bets are on that April gets his final rose, Trisha could win his heart as well.

Who is Trisha Vergo? 

Age: 28
Hometown: Edmonton
Occupation:  Beauty queen (yes, that's her real career)

Height: 5’6”
Tattoos: Two
Favourite Music Genre/Artist: The 1975, Lana Del Rey
Favourite Book: Twilight by E. L. James
Favourite Holiday: My grandparents’ anniversary. I know it’s not an official holiday, but we always order Chinese food and I love it!

What are your three best attributes?
Funny, honest, empathetic.

Do you prefer to wear makeup or no makeup?
Makeup, please!

I love it when my date…
Makes me laugh!

I hate it when my date…
Doesn’t smile.

What qualities do you look for in an ideal mate?
Someone easygoing, funny, and caring.

What would you do to impress someone on a date?
Cook! I’m really good at it.

No comments: