'The Bachelor' Who is April Brockman?

If you've tuned into the very juicy Bachelor Canada, you'll know that Bachelor Tim Warmels has narrowed down his two choices to April, the realtor and Trisha, the beauty queen. Most Bachelor fans are betting that April Brockman will win Tim's heart. Do you agree?

Who is April Brockman? 

Age: 27
Hometown: Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Occupation: Realtor for Toronto LOFTS Realty
April Brockman on LinkedIn

Height: 5’7”
Tattoos: None
Favourite Music Genre/Artist: Beyoncé
Favourite Book: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Favourite Meal: Pad Thai

What are your three best attributes?
Genuine, loyal, passionate.

How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
One hour.

Name three things on your bucket list:
Travel the world, volunteer abroad, and learn the tango.

I love it when my date…
Is effortlessly charming!

I hate it when my date…
Brags about himself.

What would you do to impress someone on a date?
Just be myself. It usually works for me!

No comments: