Desiree Hartsock: "Sometimes Love is blind"

In her latest blog post for People Magazine, Desiree writes about being heart-broken by Brooks. Here's what she had to say about their emotional goodbye.

"I was surprised watching the episode and seeing the conversations Brooks had with his mother and sister and with Chris Harrison, expressing his doubts and feelings. He never expressed those concerns with me until it was too late. I was completely blindsided and heartbroken by his exit."

 "I am relieved now that he was honest about his feelings and that he was brave enough to address them before taking the relationship further. I wish Brooks could have felt more comfortable coming to me sooner but it was better that it happened in Antigua and not down the road."

Will Des be able to move on with Drew or Chris? 

"My dates with Chris and Drew were so wonderful, but Brooks's departure really threw me for a loop. I didn't know what to do and I seriously considered going home and calling it all quits... I promised myself from the beginning that I was here for love and not just to go through the motions. I had to remind myself that if I wasn't feeling enough for the guys, I wouldn't stay."


Sounds the like the Desiree/Brooks relationship isn't quite over. Will Brooks return next week? Tune into the Bachelorette Finale Part 2 next Monday! 
 

No comments: