'Bachelorette' Who is James Case?

James Case is the most hated guy in the house. Who is James Case? Check out his Bachelor bio.

Name: James Case
Age: 27
Occupation:
Sales
Hometown:
Marietta, GA
Height:
6'2"
Shoe Size:
13
Tattoos:
A bull on shoulder, an Indian on right shoulder
Three Best Attributes:
Outgoing, creative, I am loyal
Three Worst Attributes:
Stubborn, too open with people, blunt
Favorite Author: Dr. Seuss

Q&A with James Case 

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
James Case: I would love to find the woman of my dreams and if not, meet wonderful new friends.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you and why?
I love a woman who pursues me. That tells me that she's confident.

What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships?
If a woman is not confident in herself or her relationship with her spirituality, that can be a deal-breaker.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
An NFL Head Coach, because I love football and I would have a front row seat every Sunday!

No comments: