Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Feels Manipulated by James!

On Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, we watched as the guys confronted James Case and he sobbed to Desiree. In the end, Desiree sent James home (semi) broken-hearted.

In Desiree's new blog post for People Magazine, here's what Des had to say about sending James home.
"I needed to take care of the James situation before the rose ceremony. Once again, my intention of letting him go fell away once he started telling me how he felt with such sincerity. Watching it back, I feel I was completely manipulated by him. He would put on a softer, caring persona around me, but then speak so harshly with the men. After a lot of thought, I decided that keeping James there would diminish my other relationships. It will be interesting to see what James has to say about himself at Men Tell All."

Do you think James was bring sincere? Tune into the Bachelorette Men Tell All on July 29th! 

No comments: