What Desiree Hartsock had to say AFTER Bryden Left the Show

On Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, was stunned (or sort-of stunned) to learn that Bryden wanted to leave.

In her newest blog post from People Magazine, Desiree writes about Bryden leaving the show. Did he make a mistake?
Desiree writes, "Bryden was not one to open up easily, but I was shocked he wanted to leave. He seemed so reassured in Atlantic City. Bryden should have told me how he was feeling back in the States, before coming all the way to Germany and interrupting my date with Chris. I didn't know if I should be angry, sad, worried, or what ... but it definitely raised questions about the remaining men. Are they committed to see if this could work or will they also leave unexpectedly? I was caught off guard and I'm not sure I said everything I had to say to Bryden. I'm definitely anxious to see him at the Men Tell All taping"

Did Bryden have a girlfriend back home? Rumor is that he did but here's what he tells HollywoodLife.com. Byden says, "no, I don’t have anything like that. I was in school, but there wasn’t anything important that I had to get back to. But that’s another thing too, like I’m thinking about it, I do have my dog… I have all this other stuff in my life to continue. You know, there’s no point in continuing that other stuff it it’s not gonna work. 

Do you think Bryden should have left the show before flying to Germany?

1 comment:

Player87 said...

Why does one guy leaving automatically "raise questions about the other men"? That is the dumbest conclusion anyone could make. Bryden you're better off with Des. She's not too bright.