'The Bachelorette' Get to Know Brooks Forester!

Who is Bachelorette contestant, Brooks Forester? Here's everything you need to know!

Age: 28
Twitter: @brooksforester
Occupation: Sales & Marketing
Hometown:
Salt Lake City, UT
Height:
6'4"
Shoe Size:
11.5
Tattoos:
None
Favorite Activities to Do with a Group:
Play games, conversations, camping trips
Music:
Indie
The Ultimate Date: Anything that's fun and involves conversation


BROOKS BACHELOR BIO 
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
Brooks Forester: I feel it is a great experience. I acknowledge the reality that I may not fall in love. However, crazy things have happened. As in, you never know. Maybe I do. That's an okay bet for me. Nothing to lose -- everything to gain. I hope to make some friends along the way. If I am here, I might as well connect with others.

How important is your family's approval to you when it concerns dating a certain someone?
Pretty important. You don't just marry the girl, you marry the family.

What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
To learn things, new skills, etc at a moment's notice. I would use it to put together new public policies -- reshape the way we look at approaching the world and its available resources -- and go on Jeopardy!and beat Watson (the computer) finally resolving the Human vs. Robot argument.

No comments: