Desiree Hartsock: "There are men that are definitely NOT here for the right reasons"

Desiree Hartsock meets her Bachelors!
In her new blog for People Magazine, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock writes about her first rose ceremony and her impression of the 25 men.

Best First Impression: Ben Scott 
"It melted my heart seeing his little boy come out of the limo first to hand me a flower that he picked. It was adorable to say the least and Ben was so sweet and charming. It meant a lot for me to know he has a son and for that not to be kept a secret. After my conversation with Ben, I realized that we had a lot in common."

Worst First Impressions: Jonathan "Fantasy Date Guy"
"His persistence made me feel very uncomfortable and his behavior was not of someone I would want to date, so I knew I had to send him home before the rose ceremony. Regardless of his intoxication level, no man should ever think a girl is only worth a dark, private room."

Funniest First Impression: Zak Waddell
"Zak W. walked out of that limo without his shirt on and abs of steel blazing, I couldn't help myself but to giggle like a schoolgirl. Of all things, I was not expecting someone to greet me practically naked. I could tell right away that it was meant as a joke and I liked that he didn't take himself too seriously."


Read Desiree Hartsock's full Bachelorette blog posting at People.com!

No comments: