Who is Tierra LiCausi Engaged to?

Tierra LiCausi gets her sparkle back!
Tonight on The Bachelor, Women Tell All, Tierra LiCausi admits to Chris Harrison that she is engaged.

Chris Harrison tells E!Online,  "I had Tierra confirm [the engagement] for the first time...But she was really weird and sketchy about it. She wore a ring that was a big ol' rock so it was obvious that it was there, but then all of a sudden she was kind of hesitant to talk about him and it. At one point I asked her, 'When did you get engaged?' and she didn't answer. And I'm like, 'Is that a secret? Is that part of her endgame? Am I missing some part of the story? Is he a murderer and on the run and you can't talk about him?' It was an old boyfriend I guess. It was weird, it was like pulling teeth to get her to talk about it, so I don't know. She confirmed she was engaged though."

Tierra's brother, Tyler, also confirmed the engagement, saying that she is engaged to an ex-boyfriend who wants to stay out of the spotlight. Tyler LiCausi says: “It’s someone she had been seeing before the show. They’ve known each other three or four years and have been dating most of that time...hen he found out she was filming The Bachelor, he did everything he could to try to get to her. He even called ABC to find out where she was filming so he could fly there. He was literally on his way to St. Croix the day he finally reached her. It turns out, that was the exact same day Sean let her go." The two got engaged in January.

 Bachelor fans are wondering, who is Tierra's mystery man? 

At least now Tierra has her sparkle back. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for her!!!! My humble opinion is that Tierra was the ONLY REAL contestant in the show. She felt attacked and responded like anyone in real life would respond. The rest of the contestants seems to be so made up, not real humans and only trying to play a role as if they were in a soap opera. I can't help guessing if that PERFECT SIDE they tried to show REALLY exist on them. I think that is the reason the majority of the couples from The Bachelor DON'T WORK!!!!THE CONTESTANTS ARE SHOWING AN IMAGE TO SELL ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND NO WHO THEY REALLY ARE.. Tierra: I congratulate you for being honest, yourself and I wish you all the real LOVE AND HAPPINESS YOU WOULD HAVE NOT HAVE WITH SEAN.