The Bachelor's Sarah Herron Speaks to People Magazine!

Last week, Sean Lowe sent sweet Sarah Herron home in a surprise elimination. This week, Sarah speaks out about leaving the Bachelor broken-hearted.

Who is best for Sean?
Sarah Herron: I'm starting to see the chemistry build between Sean and Catherine. Also, Lesley, AshLee, Lindsay and Desiree.



Would you be the Bachelorette if asked?
I would seriously consider it. The show was an incredible outlet for self-discovery, but I don't want to sit around talking about my arm forever. I don't know if I could do a whole season of that. But big picture, I'm still single and still want to find love and a husband.

Read the entire interview at People Magazine!

1 comment:

Marie-Eve Fast said...

My bachelor blog, I loved Sarah :(

http://bachelorseanlowe.blogspot.ca/2013/02/episode-6-hello-coldnada.html