Is AshLee Frazier the Next Bachelorette?

AshLee Frazier is the gorgeous and sweet Personal Organizer from Texas. If Sean ends up sending AshLee home, should AshLee be the next Bachelorette? Here's how she describes herself in her Bachelorette bio:

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
AshLee: Adele, I want to hear her story behind her music. Then I'd have her sing to me the rest of lunch.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Back in the Britney Spears low jeans day...I was dancing and my pants ripped along the butt, middle butt seam. I had to stand against the wall until a friend gave me his shirt to cover my butt!

How long does it take you to get ready to go out for a big night on the town? As long as I'm allowed. I could easily take 3 hours.

Do you want to see AshLee as the next Bachelorette? 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

No, I would like to see Sarah as the next bachelorette :-)
What a sweet sweet genuine girl.

Anonymous said...

I love AshLee and I would love to see her as the next bachelorette. She reminds me do much of Trista. Love them both and would love to see AshLee find her Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see AshLee as the next bachelorette. She is so sweet and she deserves to find love after everything she has been through. I really believe that there will be someone there for her at the end of the show.

Anonymous said...

Ashlee or Dez would be appropriate to hold the next Bachelorette title. Catherine and Lindsie might be a little too boring and I don't think Sarah could handle it emotionally. Wishing them all the best in luck and love.

Anonymous said...

I feel Ashlee or Dez would be perfect for the next bachelorette. Both girls are lovely and sweet.I feel Shawn mislead both of those lovely ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very disappointed in Shawn. I feel Catherine and Lindsey are both immature.

Anonymous said...

I think that Ashlee would make an incredible and interesting bachelorette. I think she would take the notes- just as Sean did- that she has to allow her funny bone to protrude a bit the next time around. I think that she did not get the opportunity to have fun because she was confined to dates that pressured her to "let loose" unnaturally. It's unfortunate that Sean and Ashlee did not have a lasting connection, but that happens even with the best of people. Lindsey and Des do not appeared to be hesitant to take the next step with someone, and Lindsey is still fairly young and I think audiences would get tired of her baby-talk voice pretty quickly.

Anonymous said...

I would like Ashley to be the next bachelorette. If they show wants ratings then she is the best pick for the ratings to pour in.