'The Bachelor 2013:' Who is Lacey Latka?

The Bachelor's Lacey Latka
Meet some of the Bachelorettes competing for Sean Lowe's heart! Meet Lacey Latka! 

Name: Lacey Latka 
Age: 24
Hometown: Stevenson Ranch, CA
Occupation: Graduate Student

What Reality Steve says about her: "Lacey Latka: 24, lives in Stevenson Ranch, CA, recently quit working at Bank of America, graduated UCSD with a BA in Business in 2010, currently attending Chapman University for Masters in Family Therapy. FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram account were all active two days ago but have since been deactivated."

Check out this interview with Lacey Latka (don't you just love her last name)!  
Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
Lacey: I prefer being more mysterious. I’m an observer and like to analyze the room before I do anything crazy. I can be the center of attention if it’s around a small group I know well.

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Recently yes! I would choose to stay in & cook and be romantic with a boy then go out and socialize with others. I would love to take a romantic trip with someone.

What’s your worst date memory?
Getting picked up and having no plan and then driving around arguing what to do or where to go.

No comments: