The Bachelor 2013: Who is Diana Weeks Willardson?

Diana Weeks Willardson

Diana Weeks Willardson
31 years old
Salon owner
Salt Lake Cit

Inside scoop about Diana: Apparently Michelle Money (Brad Womack's season) is friend's with Diana. Here's what she had to say about Diana via Twitter:

"I want to introduce you to a contestant who is a friend of mine! Her name is Dianna Willardson! She owns the salon I worked at before I left to film my season of The Bachelor. It's called Salon Shag. And, she is Jef Holme's hair stylist! She is one of my dear friends and is such a beauty! She is an amazing woman and has two darling little girls who are friends of Brielle's! Before they edit her to be anything other than the amazing woman she really is....(hopefully that won't happen.) I am going on the record and telling you that she is magnificent! Keep your eye out for her! She is a knock out too!" 


Interview with Diana Willardson: 
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Diana: Taylor Swift, because I can't sing and I would love to know what it feels like to be extremely talented.

Do you prefer team sports or solo sports, and why?
Diana: Solo sports - I never played on team sports. Skiing and golfing are the two I enjoy.

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Diana: In a lot of ways yes, but sometimes if it's too corny it makes me uncomfortable. But I love to be treated like a lady.

Meet Sean Lowe's Bachelorettes! 

No comments: