Sean Lowe Bachelor Blog, Episode 1!

Sean Lowe had his hands full on the season premiere of The Bachelor. Check out what our newest Bachelor had to say in his blog for People Magazine.

Seeing Kacie B step out of the limo: "After meeting the 25 women, I was ready to get inside and start talking with them but of course Chris Harrison had a surprise for me: there was a 26th woman and it was none other than Kacie from Ben Flajnik's season. I was shocked to see her step out of the limo because I was already friends with her. We met at a charity function a few months prior and I was able to spend a good amount of time with her. I thought she was really sweet and fun, but I never looked at her in a romantic light and I had no idea she had developed a crush on me. I knew it would be a transition for me viewing Kacie as someone who is more than a friend, but I was certainly willing to try because I respect her as a person so much."


Best entrance out of the limo: "But the woman who made the biggest entrance of the night had to be Lindsay. The girl showed up in a wedding dress! My first thought was that she was crazy, but I quickly learned that it was just her quirky sense of humor and she wasn't afraid to put herself out there. Lindsay was someone I wouldn't forget."

Check out Sean Lowe's sister's Blog! 

Best first impression: "The woman who made the biggest impression on me was Tierra. I can't explain it but I just felt an immediate connection with Tierra. Her piercing eyes and beautiful smile stopped me in my tracks." 

Get to know our Sean Lowe's Bachelorettes!

No comments: