The Bachelor: Who is Lesley Murphy?

The Bachelor's Lesley Murphy
Meet some of the Bachelorettes competing for Sean Lowe's heart on this season of The Bachelor!

Who is Lesley Murphy
Age: 25 years old
Occupation: Political Consultant
Hometown: Fort Smith, AR


What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
Lesley: The whole thing in its entirety. The love and care of my parents, my sisters and the friends i had. My childhood was perfect.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? why?
I would always leave notes for my last boyfriend to find...in his dress drawers, on his pillow, in his car, in his suitcase when leaving for a trip...

What's your biggest date fear?
Talking to a brick wall? I usually go out with people I've met at least once before.

Tune into The Bachelor on January 7th on ABC! 

2 comments:

sandra said...

The mind is a great philosopher. And life is not a philosophy, life is a reality. And philosophy is an escape from reality; philosophy means thinking. Life is, there is no question of thought. You can simply jump into it. You can simply experience it. Visit my site for more information.Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org