Sean Lowe's Sister Blogs about The Bachelor!

Uncle Sean Lowe with his niece and nephew
Want to know the inside scoop about The Bachelor with Sean Lowe? Just ask his sister, Shay! In her personal blog (which is a great blog and not just about her brother!), she writes about her thoughts as her brother becomes the next Bachelor.


"(My husband) Andrew and I turned in Sean's application to be on the Bachelorette back in September 2011...little did we know the adventure our little action would send Sean on.  He went on to be  #3 in Emily's season and get his heart broken on national TV...and then, he went on to be the Bachelor himself.  It's all crazy and weird because he's still just my little brother.  He's the nicest, most sincere, honest person you'll meet.  He has a huge heart for his family, his friends, his two dogs and especially his niece and nephew.  I am so blessed to call him my brother!"

The Bachelor begins January 7th on ABC! 

No comments: