'Reality Steve' says Jef and Emily have Split

Have Jef and Emily Split?
If Bachelor Blogger, Reality Steve is right, we may have another Bachelor break-up coming soon.

Here's what Reality Steve wrote on his blog today: "I can tell you right now that Jef and Emily broke up this weekend. Done. Over. No longer engaged. This isn’t being reported anywhere else. No magazine or gossip site has it yet. It’s just what I feel comfortable in reporting based on what was told to me. Yes, I know, I know. I can hear your questions already coming, “If they broke up, why did they go to the Panthers game together?” “If they broke up, why is each still following each other on Twitter?” “If they broke up, why is each default Twitter picture a picture of them together?” All legitimate questions. And here’s what I can tell you: It just happened a couple days ago. This isn’t a rumor, I didn’t hear this 5th hand, and I’m not making something up for attention. All I’m here to tell you is that Jef and Emily are no longer an engaged couple and have broken up."

Jef Holm tweets " "What comes easy wont last. What lasts won't come easy." 

If Jef and Emily did break-up, we will know very soon! Maybe Jef should just date Courtney Robertson and Emily could date Ben Flajnik.

No comments: