Bachelor Pad: Interview with Erica Rose!

Remember this kiss on Bachelor Pad between Erica and Michael?
In last week's episode of Bachelor Pad, things got heated between Erica Rose and Michael Stagliano. In the end, Michael's plan backfired and Erica Rose sent him home, very angry. In this NEW interview with Erica Rose, she talks about Michael and sending him home.

When did you suspect Michael was lying to you? Had you trusted him up to that point?
"Yeah. I started suspecting that Michael was lying to me, first of all when he told me that Chris voted for me and then Chris came up and was like, 'I haven't voted yet and I'll take you into the voting booth right now and show you that I'm not voting for you'. I was like, 'Okay, Michael's probably lying'. And then when I came out of the voting room with Chris I could tell Michael was really upset about it, and so then I knew something was up because if he hadn't voted for me and didn't want me to leave, he wouldn't have cared that Chris took me in the voting room.

When you left Bachelor Pad you had some harsh words for Michael. Did you feel bad about what you said later?
"That's the weird thing about it - I really spoke my mind and that is everything I was thinking at the moment. In the heat of the moment it came out, and I still agree with the things I said. But yes, my only thing is maybe you don't always have to say whatever you're thinking. In that moment I wasn't caring, 'Oh my gosh, this is a mean thing to say to him'. Do I think Holly made the right decision with Blake? Of course, 100%. They couldn't be happier. And I do think Blake is a more genuine, honest person than Michael. I've got to know them both very well, and while Michael can be friendly and fun and a good time, he hasn't proved to me that he's an honest, genuine person, and I meant that. So it's hard for me to know whether or not I should apologize, because I do think the things I said are true. But I'm sure people always think certain things and they just don't say them. So I'm not going to apologize for thinking them, but I guess I could apologize for saying them."  Read the full interview here!

No comments: