Bachelor Pad: Are Kalon and Lindzi still dating?

Bachelor Pad fans want to know, are Kalon McMahon and Lindzi Cox still dating? In this NEW interview with Kalon, he answers that question.
 
Can you confirm that you are 100% dating Lindzi now? There's loads of rumors around that you've broken up.
Kalon: "We are absolutely, 100% dating. You can't believe everything you read. I read some other article that said my net worth was $3m. That's certainly not true either - I wish! We have spent plenty of weekends together. We talk on the phone all day every day and whenever I get a chance she either comes down here or I go up to Seattle. It is unfortunately a long distance relationship but as far as those go it's the best, healthiest relationship we could ask for at this point."

What most attracted you to Lindzi?
Kalon: "We literally have identical personalities. We make the same stupid jokes, we both have no filter, and we both get each other's stupid jokes. What's frustrating to me is that they never show that side of Lindzi. They just show her being this sweet, bubbly, innocent girl, but they don't give her enough credit. She is hilarious in both seasons but they never showcased that side of her. That's what I absolutely fell in love with - she is one of the funniest, outspoken, most witty girls I've ever come across and that's why I was so attracted to. We both make those awkward jokes that we get, that half the other room might not get, but we get each other."

No comments: