Bachelorette 2012: Who Is Tony Pieper?

Tony with his 5 year old son, Photo: ABC
America fell in love with the Bachelorette's, Tony Pieper, as we saw him get sent home last week on the Bachelorette. Check out his Bachelor bio and yes, he is still single ladies!

Who Is Tony Pieper?

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Tony: Hopped a small fence on the Vegas strip, caught my slacks, ripped my pants all the way off with a big crowd watching. Glad I didn't go commando that day!

If you wanted to approach a woman you had never met before, how would you go about it?
I wouldn't just come up and say "Hi, I'm Tony." I would compliment her or if she was looking at a menu, I would say something about it that was funny. Humor is the best ice breaker.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
Very much so, because when I am with someone who I think is very special, I'm always thinking about romantic things I can do for them.

What is your favorite journey?

Life! It's definitely a journey, and I love everything it has to offer!

Tattoo Count:
0