Catching up with Ali Fedotowsky "I'm Single"

Photo: NBC 1st Look
What has former Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky, been up to since breaking up with Roberto Martinez. The Bachelor couple ended their relationship last year and Ali seems to be bouncing back. She's got a new job hosting the show, 1st Look (It's a lifestyle show in search of the best restaurants, nightspots and the best travel destinations in the US).  "“Right now I’m single and I really need to be because I’m so busy. But if I happen to meet someone, then great.” Ali tells the Boston Herald.  But she loves her job as host. “It’s not a bad gig to travel around the country and go to all the coolest places, whether it’s food, nightlife or hotels. Just the best of what the country has to offer.” Fedotowsky says. 

1st look will premiere on NBC April 14.

No comments: