The Bachelor Season 16: Meet Shawn Reynolds!


Photo

The Bachelor: Who is Shawn Reynolds?

Age: 28

Occupation: Financial Advisor

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
I would be someone in a third world country so I could live, feel, hear and know for my own experience just how blessed I am.

If you wanted to really impress a man/woman what would you do and why?
Be very polite and respectful and choose something that showed them I was attentive to who they were and what they like

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
I think I am romantic I love romance, passion, intimacy and creating special memories! I also love leaving I love you notes in lunch boxes or surprising the people I love with unexpected things just to say thinking of you.

Tattoo Count:
5

Location:
Various locations

What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Funny, confident, coy, driven, competitive, intelligent. I want to be with someone who I can always learn from.

No comments: