The Bachelor Season 16: Meet Lindzi Cox!


Photo

The Bachelor, Who is Lindzi Cox?

Age: 27

Occupation: Business Development Manager

Hometown: Ocala, FL

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
Sombrero - I'm allergic to the sun so it would be good for shade
Pool Float Toys - I love to float in the ocean
My iPhone for its camera app - I love photography

Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?
Adventurous. I used to be fearless but the older I get, I realize that I sort of love this life thing and I'm getting a little more conservative!

If you wanted to really impress a man what would you do and why?
Show him I can change a tire, how many girls an do that?

Tattoo Count:
0

What's your worst date memory?
Getting stood up! If you don't really want to go on a date with me, don't make plans to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look very beautiful. I'm a 38 year old single bachelor, who lives in my own house here in Morton, Illinois. I can't wait to meet that special lady, and to have a loving partner too. I keep wishing and believing. My cell number is 309-657-4454 my email address is markbaker2@comcast.net
Love, Mark Donald Baker
215 Rassi Avenue Morton, Il 61550