Ali Fedotowsky Hospital Scare


















The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky, had a brief scare recently after getting staples in her head following a kayak accident. The ex-Bachelorette told her Twitter and Facebook followers that she was fine after falling out of a kayak this past weekend.

Fedotowsky wrote: "Made it out of the ER w/staples in my head & a little less hair after falling out of a kayak...Scary stuff. Wearing a helmet next time. I think I freaked out more when the doctor cut my hair rather than when he put staples into my head. Lol."

She later Tweeted: "Thanks so much everyone for your concern. Big headache, but managed to hide staples w/hair part and I am back at work this morning :)" 

Ali Fedotowsky, who is still happily engaged to her Bachelor pick, Roberto Martinez, will be co-hosting her own style talk show, alongside Adrianne Curry, Vivica A. Fox and Nick Verreos.  

No comments: