Trista and Ryan Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary!



Who knew a Bachelor couple could make it this long! 

Happy Anniversary to Trista and Ryan! Popular Bachelor couple Trista and Ryan Sutter celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary today. In this new interview with Trista, she reflects on her wedding and family with her husband Ryan.

From the interview: 

 Most reality couples never make it to the altar, what’s made you and Ryan different?
I have no idea why others don’t make it, but what I do know is that Ryan and I are committed, in love, honest, and really enjoy each other’s company.  Relationships are hard work…however you meet.  It doesn’t matter if it’s on TV or in a bar.  You have to put the work in…and be compatible, to reap the benefits.  We do, and we are.

If you could do it all over again would you keep the TV wedding or would you do something more private?
That’s a very good question and some days I’d say keep it private, but overall, it was truly the best day of my life before my children were born and other than doing it in a gorgeous cathedral, I wouldn’t change a thing.  I love the fact that we could share it with America…and that we were able to not burden our parents with anything at all, financially.  Plus, our friends and family got to live the fairy tale with us, so it was all worth it in the end.


Kiptyn and Tenley are still happily together! Check out the update from this happy couple!

No comments: