The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Poor Ali. Now, the media is saying that she is losing weight. According to OK Magazine, apparently Ali Fedotowsky gained weight at the beginning of the show (shocking!!), and has now lost all the weight! What is her secret to look good in that bikini? “I love kickboxing. I have a personal trainer for it. We do contact kickboxing; she holds the pads up for me,” Ali explains to OK!. “It’s such a great workout for my core. You can think of ex-boyfriends while you’re doing it, like, ‘I hate you!’ [Laughs.] I also love yoga.” The new issue of OK Magazine shows photos of Ali slimming down and getting fit (shockingly, the story about Ali losing 10 pounds actually beat out the Lindsay Lohan jail saga)

Buy it, if you actually care.

Ali Fedotowsky July 21

OK031_COVER_july21mb

No comments: