Ali's Bachelorette Blog: Men Tell All



Ali's Bachelorette Blog can be found each week at People.com

From Ali's blog.... I want to start off by saying it was so great to see all the guys at the Men Tell All special. It is such a strange thing to say goodbye to someone on the show and then all of a sudden they are no longer a part of your life. Seeing everyone again made me feel so good. It validated that everything we had gone though together was real.

I’m glad that some of the guys realized that what Frank did was wrong and slightly selfish. That says a lot about my guys, because they are friends with Frank and it takes strength to call a friend out when they are wrong. In the end, I think we are all on the same page. Frank is a good guy who made some poor choices to stay on the show.

Watching what Kirk had to say during Men Tell All was really touching. After the guys leave during the show, I don’t really have time to reflect on how they must be feeling since I have to focus on the guys I have left. Therefore, it was hard to see how hurt Kirk felt after he left the show. I have so much respect for Kirk and I really hope he find an amazing woman to share his life with.

I am surprised that Justin didn’t show up. Honestly, I think this was his opportunity to finally explain himself after thinking about what happened. If I were Justin, I would have come to the Men Tell All in a spandex “Rated-R” suit and really played up the whole wrestler/villain thing. At the very least, that could have entertained us, plus given him what he always wanted — publicity. Ha ha ha! It was also interesting to hear Jessie talk about how everything came to her attention regarding the Justin thing. I never really knew how this all came about. Such a small world. Read more here.

No comments: