WHY DID YOU SAY THAT WES???

'The Bachelorette' recap: Wes is a horrible, horrible man

WES.jpg

I don't know Wes's last name, (I KNOW IT, IT'S HAYDEN) and I don't want to, because then he will have gotten his publicity and he will have won. Texas should be ASHAMED of you, Wes. Good luck in Chihuahua, Mexico, where you are apparently worshipped as a god, and please don't ever set foot again in America, much less Canada, because you are OUT. I'm not sure if leading sweet Jillian Harris on is grounds for treason, but it should be.

Poor Jillian finally picked up on the body language -- ie, he sat as far away from her as possible, even though we know from Reid that she smells good -- and he smirked his way through the rose ceremony. "If it's me, you boys will know that I'll be back home, having lots of sex," he remarked to a visibly stunned Kiptyn.

To read the rest, see here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone should fire that manager that for his
ill advice. There isnt a female alive that will listen to this jerks music.

Anonymous said...

I would never buy his music. Wes and David should start a career together!