LATEST BACHELORETTE SPOILER

The latest Bachelorette "spoiler" - ABC claims Jill will get to "the heartbreaking truth"

by Jennifer Frase, http://www.examiner.com/x-4991-Reality-TV-Examiner~y2009m7d4-The-latest-Bachelorette



ABC has released two preview videos for the Bachelorette’s upcoming episode on Monday, July 6th. However, it’s all a bit shady because these two videos contradict themselves and show us just how much the editing can change this show (In case we all thought it was totally legit before).
The first video, shown below, touts that “Jillian will finally get to the heartbreaking truth”. They immediately show Wes saying the words, “I have a girlfriend.”
However, the second video, also below, tells a very different story. It shows a distressed Jillian, confused as to why Wes isn’t acting like he’s crazy about her (Newsflash Jill – ‘cause he’s not). She says, “Today when I saw him, and I’m in Barcelona with a guy that I should be falling in love for right now, our affection towards each other should have been a lot stronger. Wes is so distant…” If you can forgive the insane grammar (falling in love for?), she’s questioning his feelings for her.
After she mentions some “red flags” that have been raised, Wes says to her, “I don’t have a girlfriend…If I had a girlfriend, I would be gone. I would not still be here.” She replies, “All day today if you really were crazy about me, then you would’ve come up to me and you would’ve kissed me at least once today and you never.” His response? A simple and quiet, “I understand”.
(Side note: If you ask a guy why he doesn’t want to kiss you and he doesn’t know how to answer, he is definitely banging other chicks.)
Anyway, she again questions why Jake would talk to her about Wes’ mystery girlfriend, saying to him, “If you really are here for the right reasons, then why would Jake talk to me about somebody and then give a specific name?”
He replies, “Because I told him about her.”
But Jill demands, “What did you tell him? Tell me.”
Wes says, “I told him the whole story, I said, ‘you know, my girlfriend’, I mean, ex-girlfriend.”

It’s clear from this video that Wes is certainly not confessing he has a girlfriend. I’m not sure whether he has a girlfriend or not (Good God, do we even give a crap anymore?) What’s more important here is that Wes doesn’t like Jill. Plain and simple. He’s not into her, and that’s why he’s not being affectionate with her. He’s probably staying on the show to promote himself and his career, but I don’t think the girlfriend issue is the real heart of the matter.
The bottom line? Jill does get to the heartbreaking truth – it’s that Wes doesn’t really dig her.
What do you think? Is the first video completely edited? Does Wes' slip of the tongue (girlfriend, I mean, ex-girlfriend) in the second video mean anything? Does he love Jill? Let's hear it - leave a comment below!

Check out the Bachelorette Video Here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh puleeze, Wes didn't need to make that slip for anyone to see how sleazy and slimy he is.

When Jillian confronted him in the hotel room after Jake left, Wes seemed outright sinister - as if he would be the type to control and possibly abuse his wife/girlfriend in the future. Just saying.

And Naomi, whoever you are, if you really want to have a baby, you will never, ever, ever refer to yoursef as "Infertile" and "hoping to be fertile." Look up the law of attraction - what you put your focus on, you will attract. I wish you the best though - you might want to get the book It's Conceivable, by Lynsi Eastburn from Trafford Publishing

Anonymous said...

Wes is a douche bag. I am disgusted with his behavior. I would be so embarrased if I was his family members but they seemed to be kind of in on it. I hope he never succeeds in his career. Karma pays back and he has it coming for this one.

Anonymous said...

I had such high hopes for Jillian and believed she had her eyes open for love. Unfortunately, I think her lust for Ed got in the way of good decision making in general. Jake was the consummate perfect husband to be and Jillian couldn't see that being in reach for herself. Too bad for Jillian. I did NOT like the way Jake was treated by Jillian. Seriously, if Jillian can keep Wes, the ultimate lowlife that ever lived as long as she did, than the chance of her making the right choice out of Ed and Kiptyn is pointless. Something is so wrong with Ed and Kiptyn is soooo not on the "lets-get-married" train. Reid is her only hope since she screwed up with Jake. I have no belief that she will choose that wisely though. Just hopes!