I WON'T BE BUYING YOUR CD, WES'!

jillian-wes-bachelorette_l


LOVE DON'T COME EASY
Jillian can no longer deny that Wes is not there for the right reasons


Hola, Bachelorette fans! This week's European adventure reminded me of a line from My Fair Lady: ''The pain in Spain falls mainly on the plain Jane.'' Isn't that how it goes? Anyhow, even though man-related heartbreak followed poor Jillian all the way across the ocean, we do have one thing to celebrate this week: the long, long, long, long, looooooong overdue departure of Wes. To paraphrase another movie musical, ''Ding dong, the wicked d--k is dead!''

The episode starts with a lot of filler. Strolling the streets of Madrid, Jillian reflects on the final four guys: Kipper is the ''perfect package'' (translation: ''I'm not good enough for him''); Reid is the guy she has lots of ''physical chemistry'' with (translation: ''all we have in common is a mutual desire to have hot animal sex''); Ed is ''only about his career'' (translation: ''I'm worried he's going to make me an IT widow''); and Wes is ''far, far from perfect'' (translation: ''He's destined to make me miserable, which is exactly what I'm looking for'').

For the rest of the article, see here.

No comments: